RE: [Xen-devel] bitkeeper gone in 2 weeks - which RCS?

  • To: "Rik van Riel" <riel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:35:54 +0100
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:35:00 +0000

> > It's just annoying that it currently lacks renames
>
> I wonder how hard it would be to get these added.  Guess I'll
> have to talk with Matt ;)

Because of the way we use renames when doing linux version upgrades it
would be really useful to get this added.

BTW: We now run our own bkd because bkbits.net hasn't been very reliable
recently. the unstable tree is available as
bk://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.bk
If you don't want to use bk, the open source bk-client and sourcepuller
both work fine against it. I expect we'll continue to mirror stuff
through to BK regardless.

Hopefully we'll get a hg mirror on xenbits.xensource.com soon as well.

Ian