Re: [Xen-devel] xen in 2.6.12?

Actually what he is trting to say that it is packaged as one of the kernels in Fedora Core 4;)
And I checked and so there it was as one of three options.
Regards,
Corey

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 13:07 -0700, Chris Wright wrote:
* Tim Freeman (tfreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> This article is reporting Xen will be included in kernel.org 2.6.12
>
> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3512441
>
> Is that true?  I can't seem to find any traffic about this ...

No, it's a completely confused article.  It's been improved, it used to
say I released 2.6.12 w/ SELinux, Xen, etc..

thanks,
-chris