Re: [Xen-devel] sedf testing: volunteers please

AFAIK, most features of BVT (proportinal CPU share based on weights especially) are included in SEDF except the time warping feature. But SEDF can also enforce abosolute CPU share for each domains via period/slice mechnism, which is similar as that in the broken atropos scheduler. This is a kind of hard guarantee which BVT can't provide.

Xuehai