Re: [Xen-devel] sHype changeset causes error in domU creation

> >Changing the following line makes a temporary fix:
>
> Well not really a fix so much as a "make the exception go away" :-)
> I'll take a look tomorrow at the best way to fix this - may be that
> Keir's suggestion of using 0 as the 'null' ssidref is correct, although
> zero currently has another meaning...

I've checked in a [potential] fix for now, but since I don't have a
python 2.4 install handy it'd be great if you could test it.

Longer term (next week?) we should probably think more about whether
we can move to a '0' default (or at least 'null') ssidref.

cheers,

S.