Re: [Xen-devel] Patch - loader for plan9's a.out format.

On 24 Jun 2005, at 02:23, Tim Newsham wrote:

The set of patches below add support for loading plan9's a.out
format using the linux builder.  This is considerably simpler
than having a seperate builder, shares more code and should
be easier to maintain.  Hopefully the original plan9 builder
can go away in the future.

I've been able to test this manually with vm-tools but am
still having some problems (unrelated I think) with xm.

Good patch, but I'd like to kill off the original plan9 builder at the same time we check this in. Also, the patch does not apply cleanly against current head of repository.

 -- Keir