[Xen-devel] xm create as root vs xm destroy as normal user

Playing around with xen-2.0.6 and I've found something troubling.

I've been creating domU's with 'xm create.' As a simple security check, I did
a 'xm shutdown' as a normal user. Much to my surprise, that domU shutdown.

Does the default behavior of xen allow a non-root users to shutdown any domU?
Even domU's that aren't created by the user issuing the 'xm shutdown'?

Thanks.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500