[Xen-devel] Brief TLS/PAE/xenbus/AGP/Debian/VCS questions

I've been away from the Xen land for a while for various reasons. So
I've recently skimmed through quite a lot of mails here and I'm not
sure if I got everything properly.

What's happending with the TLS issue? Is /lib/tls still harmful? There
was talk of a glibc patch - did that ever progress anywhere? Did
making it work require changes to Xen as well as glibc?

PAE support seems to be progressing nicely. Great work! Some mails
seem to be saying matter of factly that it will be in Xen 3.0 - this
is great news.

There are news of AGP/DRM fixes in 2.0.6. Last time my nForce2 chipset
fell over by the lack of secondary devices (the bridges) as they were
hidden by Xen. I guess this is still the case in 2.0. Is the new
PCI/ACPI/etc. code now in unstable? Does that mean that the bridge
devices should now show up normally and I could new try to get AGPGART
support working?

How far along is xenbus right now? I'm particularily interested in a
local communication channel between domain 0 and other domains that
would not be a network interface. Better console support would be
really nice as well, but in the end that is a secondary concern. What
remains to be done?

Is anyone making Debian packages of the unstable branch code? If not,
I guess I will roll my own. The stable packages are still at 2.0.5 in
the Debian archive, but I guess they will get to 2.0.6 once Adam Heath
gets a breather from his work.

The VCS issue is still open I guess? I'm not allowed to use BitKeeper
anyway, so this is good news to me in a way. But I guess I will keep
on using the nightly source snapshots until a change has been made.

And lastly - roadmap says Xen 3.0 in July - now that would be quite
soon indeed.

That's it for now. This questionnaire is here just if someone happens
to have the time to fill me in - I will do my own digging if not.

TIA,
-- Naked