[Xen-devel] self-contained kernel tree

Hi *,

till a few days ago, it was possible to diff linux-2.6.11[.12] against
patched linux-2.6.11.12-xen-3.0-devel and to re-apply that patch on a
vanilla tree to gain a self-contained xenolinux kernel tree. I liked to
do that for seperating kernel trees from xen trees (or to make kernel
SRPMs).

Unfortunately, there is a "-I ../tools" now somewhere in the kernel
build :( Is there a way to bring the required tools-headers back insinde
the kernel tree?

/nils.