[Xen-devel] Re: Recurring OOPS in latest -unstable kernel

On 3 Jul 2005, at 02:33, Kip Macy wrote:

I hit the following oops a couple of times a day - it seems to
correspond to tearing down a vif:

Are you actually trying to tear down a vif when the crash occurs, or is its refcnt falling to zero because of a bug?

We've had this bug report at least once before, but I couldn;t find any obvious problem from reading through the backtrace...

 -- Keir