Re: [Xen-devel] More on sedf scheduler

> >Might this be related in any way to the strange IA64 bugs?
>
> Well, Dan Magenheimer sits at the desk right next to mine, so it's quite
> possible it's something contagious. ;)

Heh. You think Xen's code is virulent? I wouldn't go that far, although it has
infected quite a number of people. :-)

Seriously: Unfortunately I can't reproduce the bug properly ATM, because the
recent builds don't work properly for me... But as far as I can see (i.e.
just dom0 testing) something seems to be wrong, but I guess it is something
outside the core-scheduler, as the problem doesn't happen with my older (bk
repo) version, and from that to the current code nothing has changed (at
least not inside sedf). But that said, I think I should introduce measures to
make the scheduler invulnerable against that kind of external fault!

Stephan