Re: [Xen-devel] kernel panic: fatal exception in interrupt

On 21 Jul 2005, at 01:55, Diwaker Gupta wrote:

A VM boots up fine, I can ping it, SSH into it. I got this exception
while trying to run some benchmarks using httperf (the VM is running
Apache). I can consistent crash the kernel, but it doesn't always
happen at the same time -- sometimes after 2 seconds, sometimes after
5 seconds. The webserver is not loaded (this particular dump is from a
run where I was sending a measly 50 req/sec).

Has anyone seen something similar recently?

This got fixed yesterday. :-)

 -- Keir