[Xen-devel] Haddrive Performance

Hi there,

I've ran some simple 'dd' read performance tests on xen-2.0.6-stable, finding
quite different results between image backed domains and partition backed
domains. The Image backed domains are slightly faster than the partion backed
ones.

Also I not, that for more than two domains, running dd in parallel, the
performance (especially of the image backed domains) drops dramatically below
values I've measured using xen-2.0.5-stable.

Are you aware of this? Will it be resolved?

Cheers,
--
Marcus