Re: [Xen-devel] allocate_empty_lowmem_region hypervisor function

> Is there a reason that the allocate_empty_lowmem_region() function in
> hypervisor.c is only available in Domain 0.  It is only included if
> CONFIG_XEN_PHYSDEV_ACCESS is defined, however, when I remove this it seems
> to work fine in DomUs.

It's only used in the backend drivers, so I guess the build is trying to omit
that as dead code as far as a domU is concerned.  IIRC the function is pure
Linux-isms with no Xen-specifics, so it should be fine to build into a domU
(or even x86 Linux).

Cheers,
Mark