RE: SPAM: Re: AW: [Xen-devel] PCI bus emulation?

>> It shuld be possible for domain 0 to read all devices from the bus and
>> build its list. Then domain 0 could take the to-be-hidden devices out of
>> that list
>
>Yep.  Do you think it's possible to simply chop these devices out of the
>list
>after initialisation but before passing up to the generic PCI layer?
>That'd
>be excellent.

That'd be OS-specific, no?
I mean, do we know that all kernels in this world have a clean ability to
Support this? Despite that this is probably not what the kernel developers
expected, thus their pci-codes may look strange after adding such feature,
I think.
(totally unsure because I actually never wrote kernel code yet ;))