[Xen-devel] Testsuites

I've glad to see that there are several tests starting to show up in the
Xen tree, first for xenstore, now for consoled.  I'll try to resubmit
the balloon tests I sent a while back today.

I'm curious why the /tools/tests directory isn't getting used for these?
It would be really convenient if all of these things were organized
under that directory, making them easier to find, and easier to run as
an overall testsuite.

Any objections to this?
--
Thanks,