[Xen-devel] Applause for Xen

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Patrick Callaway" <callaway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 20:46:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 00:45:05 +0000

Hi All,

We just wanted to let all of the Xen developers and supporters know how
much your hard work and obvious commitment to excellence is appreciated.
We've been using Xen as the base for our vps hosting platform since the
first of the year
and have now (this week) completely transitioned off our previous platform
(UML)to 100% Xen based servers. The gains in performance and stability
have been substantial and it's quite apparent that this is only the
beginning of the potential for Xen.

Thank you all for your innovation and generosity! ...and may it come back
to you 100 times over.

Thank you,
Patrick Callaway
VPSLAND.com, LLC