Antw: Re: [Xen-devel] Timer ISR Errors

Hello,

thank you for your information. I will try the unstable tree.
Currently I'm using a Dell Laptop (Latitude C840) with an Intel Processor, 32
bit.

Regards,

Joerg Sippel

>>> Reuben Kabel <reub at panix.com> 08.08.2005 15:38 >>>
I had similar issues on 2.0.6 and was told that it was a known (albeit
poorly documented) issue with the stable release. I've been using the
unstable tree without issue and it avoids the problem. What hardware are
you on? I'm on an AMD x86_64 dualcore chip with an Asus A8N-e
motherboard...