Re: [Xen-devel] [patch] pae: tlbflush linear page table updates

On 8 Aug 2005, at 15:51, Gerd Knorr wrote:

On l3 page dir updates (and related linear page table updates)
we'll have to flush the tlb to make sure the linear page access
goes to the correct pages ...

Have you actually observed problems without the flush?

Otherwise I think a bigger audit of linear mappings may be required and I'll hold off adding flushes until we do that.

 -- Keir