Re: [Xen-devel] Status of sedf?

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Stephan Diestelhorst <sd386@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:42:59 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 21:41:25 +0000

Sorry for that late reply...
I'm quite busy fixing bugs for 3.0, so I just quickly tried some old diff and
merged it with the current repository. Compiles, but not sure whether it
works (esp. control tools).
Please try it out!

Cheers,
  Stephan

P.S.: The code contains the most serious bugfixes, but again, it might contain
bugs!