RE: [Xen-devel] new /etc/xen/network script

> Please ignore the timestamp in the log. There was a timing
> issue. I changed MMDDhhmm but forgot to change YY.
>
> After "ifdown eth0":

Argghh. There's a really stupid bug in the script.

Please edit the following line:

-if ! ifdown ${netdev} ] ; then
+if ! ifdown ${netdev} ; then

I'm not sure that the extraneous ']' is actually the problem, though.

Please can you add a `which ifdown` just before that line.

Thanks,
Ian