Re: [Xen-devel] IA32E make failed in latest version 6117

On 12 Aug 2005, at 08:27, You, Yongkang wrote:

Hi all,

I found this problem in the latest xen-unstable 6117.
I reported a bug #154 to track it.

The problem is caused by lines 384-385 of setup.c. I cannot see anything wrong with them myself, and the compiler still barfs even if I replace them with something very innocuous like:
 s = (physaddr_t)initial_images_end;

Perhaps it's worth trying a more recent gcc?

 -- Keir