Re: [Xen-devel] Grant Table Network Issues

On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 09:27:12AM -0700, Michael Vrable wrote:
> I'd either vote for enabling grant tables now to get some wider testing,
> but with a warning that some corner cases still need some work, or do a
> check of the places that netback calls BUG() first.

To follow up: if enabling grant tables, at least the BUG() in the
transmit-to-domU path should be replaced with something less fatal.
Full error handling and recovery (including cleaning up resources) could
be done in parallel with some wider testing.

If Xen 3.0 is being used in some mostly-production environments, we may
want to hold off just a small bit longer.

--Michael Vrable