[Xen-users] Re: unstable network problem

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nivedita Singhvi <niv@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Tim Durack <tdurack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:54:18 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:52:29 +0000

Okay, fixed it by using a bridged setup.

This doesn't work:

Dom0 vif1.0 <-> guest eth0

This does work:

Dom0 vif0.0 bridged with Dom0 vif1.0. Ip address applied to Dom0 veth0
and guest eth0.

Would be much simpler in my mind if the first scenario worked as expected...

Tim:>