RE: [Xen-devel] RE: new /etc/xen/network script

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 17:34 +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:
>  > > Thanks, Ian. We'll test later today.
> > I am assuming the new network-bridge script is in the latest
> > hg pull as of this morning. It seems to have fixed the
> > problems on the SLES 9 boxes; however, I seem to be having
> > trouble on the FC3/4 boxes; the domUs on those boxes cannot
> > connect to the network, even though they seem to be setup
> > correctly and both worked previously. One has a static IP
> > address, and the other is setup for dhcp.
>
> It works on FC3 OK for me.
Well, on the FC4 box, I rebooted Dom0 and created a DomU without
changing anything, and now DomU has network working. Don't know what was
different this time, but it is working. So, I have 2 SLES 9 SP2 boxes
and an FC4 box booted to Dom0 and with functional DomUs now. The FC3 is
the dhcp box, and maybe the dhcp server is out of addresses.

--
Regards,

David F Barrera
Linux Technology Center
Systems and Technology Group, IBM

"The wisest men follow their own direction. "
                                                        Euripides