[Xen-devel] RE: xenoprof status?

  Edwin,

  I am working on getting xenoprof support for SMP
  guests. Right now I am fighting with a nasty bug.
  Hopefully I will get to the bottom of this soon
  I will post a patch as soon as I get a working version,
  but it may take several days until I remove the
  bugs from the code.

  I am happy to know that you have extended xenoprof
  Could you please send a patch with your modifications

  Thanks

  Renato