RE: [Xen-devel] x86_64 SLES 9 SP2 build break

Ian Pratt wrote:
>> Fixing this particular one looks easy, but I realized that
>> cpu hotplug suff is missing in x86_64 xenlinux. I'm making a
>> patch for that.
>
> Please co-ordinate with Ryan Harper -- he's already working on this.
>
> Thanks,
> Ian

Ryan, Hi

If you are already working on it, I just add the missing hypercall(s) to
fix the build problems (and test reboot things).

If there is anything that we can help, please let me know. We need the
code ASAP.

Jun
---
Intel Open Source Technology Center