Re: [Xen-devel] What version of hg does xenbits use?

James Bulpin wrote:
xenbits uses 0.6b, the latest release version up until about 12 hours ago when 0.6c was released. I'll upgrade xenbits to 0.6c over the weekend.

Just done this. Please report any problems directly to me. (And yes, the two blank changelog messages were an artifact of the upgrade.)

Regards,
James