RE: [Xen-users] RE: [Xen-devel] debs for 2.0.7 and unstable

I'm trying a build using the sources now with my config from 2.0.6
(updated to 2.6.12 of course).

I'm no longer using grub to boot xen as I could never get it working
reliably over the network (my xen machines are diskless and use AoE). I
now use syslinux (pxelinux) with mboot to do the multiboot stuff. Works
like a dream.

I hope these new packages don't actually rely on grub.

James

2.6.11.12-xen0