Re: [Xen-devel] Problem when i enable PAE mode on xen-unstable

PAE support is still under development; running on machines with > 4Gig is a
relatively new feature, so I guess you're tickling a bug...

You could try the standard things:
* Check the bugzilla
* Build Xen with debug=y and verbose=y and see if it says why it's failing
* Keep updating to the unstable tip to see if it's been fixed

Other than that you'll either have to wait a bit longer, or have a go at
debugging it yourself.  Sorry!

Cheers,
Mark