Re: [Xen-devel] frontend and backend devices and different types of hw - pci for example

On 29 Aug 2005, at 07:57, Sting Zax wrote:

 I had looked at the code of 2.0.*  under xen/arch/x86 saw
pci-irq.c and pci-pc.c and pci-x86.c which as I understand handle pci devices
other than net/usb.
However, I did not saw such modules in the unstable version.
May I ask : is this PCI support for non net/usb PCI devices  removed
(or temporarily removed) from the unstable version? or maybe I simply
missed it ?

Xen no longer controls PCI devices -- the PCI code in domain 0 now accesses PCI devices directly. You can run pretty much any device driver you want in domain 0.

 -- Keir