RE: [Xen-devel] Xen crashing

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Bonnell, David" <David_Bonnell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 03:20:03 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:45:27 +0000

I'll try to hook up a serial console today.  The following modules are
loaded in dom0.

Bridge, md5, ipv6, parport_pc, lp, parport, autofs4, sunrpc, video,
thermal, processor, fan, button, battery, ac, uhci_jcd, i2c_i801,
i2c_core, serial_core, snd_intel8x0, snd_ac97_codec, snd_seq_dummy,
snd_seq_oss, snd_seq_midi_event, snd_seq, snd_pcm_oss, snd_mixer_oss,
snd_pcm, snd_timer, snd, soundcore, snd_page_alloc, e100, mii,
dm_snapshot, dm_zero, dm_mirror, ext3, jbd, dm_mod

I am using LVM2 for the boot and root filesystems.

-Dave