RE: [Xen-devel] DomU stuck on "Sending DHCP request"

> What do you mean DHCP is working on the subnet otherwise?

I meant to say that DHCP works on other physical machines on the
network.

> This is just probably a race condition between getting networking
> up and sending out a DHCP request. Can you put in some tracing
> in the startup scripts?  Not sure which version of Xen SLES9 SP2
> runs (was it 2.0.6?)

I am running xen-unstable
changeset:   6714:41a74438bcba
tag:         tip
user:        shand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date:        Fri Sep  9 14:36:48 2005 -0800
summary:     Fix 'xm info' (sizeof(param) doesn't do that one might
hope).