[Xen-devel] Xenoppix=Xen+KNOPPIX

Dear,

We customized KNOPPIX to include a virtual machine monitor Xen. We
call it "Xenoppix". KNOPPIX sets up device drivers and offers us X
window System. GUI of GuestOS is mapped to the X11 using VNC
full-screen mode.  So it looks GuestOS boots standalone.

The GuestOS can work as a server becuase of VIF-Bridge of Xen.

Current Guest OSes are NetBSD and Plan9. They are selectable at boot time.

The HP has siple explanation and snapshot-figure of Xenoppix boot.
The DVD iso image isoffered Bittorrent and FTP.
   http://unit.aist.go.jp/itri/knoppix/xen/index-en.html

We want to marge Xenoppix to HTTP-FUSE KNOPPIX. It makes to boot
Xenoppix with 5MB iso image .
   http://unit.aist.go.jp/itri/knoppix/http-fuse/index-en.html

We hope Xenoppix includes OpenSolaris and GNU/Hurd in near future.
If you have any information to install them on Xen, please teach us.
Thanks.

------
suzaki