Re: [Xen-devel] A weird behavior of xenconsole on XEN/IA64

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Daniel Hulme <dh286@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:09:25 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:07:15 +0000

> ># Ctrl + ]
> ># xm console 1
> ># Ctrl + ]
> ># xm console 1
> ># Ctrl + ]
> ># xm console 1
> >

> I'm not sure I fully understand, you're hitting Ctrl + ] and it's not
> taking you out of the console?
No, I think the problem was that it's only after he's connected to the
console a few times that the messages come through. It's a complete
mystery to me. Does anyone with familiarity with that code know what
changes on IA64 might cause such a malfunction?

--
"I will not be pushed,  filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,  debriefed, or
numbered. My life is my own." <-- Number Six   http://surreal.istic.org/