[Xen-devel] hg 0.7 released

For Xen developers:

hg 0.7 was just released today. Here is a summary of the changes:
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/WhatsNew

If you're a Xen developer, please upgrade to 0.7. Merges with older versions
of hg are causing problems like this for me:
        local changed xen/arch/ia64/xenasm.S which remote deleted
... when I did not change xenasm.S at all. In general I've seen a lot of
"merge?" messages on xen-commit; the improved merge logic may reduce these.

Also, there were a bunch of rename and copy fixes made, which I guess we use a
lot.

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center