Grand Prize Winner!!

From: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
International Promotions/Prize Award Department
DESTINY LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
KRUITBERG 100 A, 1104 BG,
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.

Dear Winner,

                       RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, our Yearly results from
the DESTINY LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL. We are happy to inform you that you have
emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our promotional
draws. The draws were held on 15th September 2005.and results are being
officially announced today. Participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from 20.000.00 companies and 30.000.000 individual email
addresses from Europe, North & South America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand,
Middle-East and Africa. This is part of our international promotions
programme conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries and
use of the internet and computers worldwide.

You/Your Company, attached to ticket number 6422-5-486, with serial number
45-18 drew the lucky numbers 34-88-56-17 12 and consequently won in the
First Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of Euro
850.000.00 (Eight Hundred & Fifty Thousand Euros), which is the winning
payout for Category A winners. This is from the total prize money of
10.200.000 Euro shared among the 12 winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with our transfer agents and insured to the real
value. In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names
of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award
strictly from public notice until the processing and transfer of your claims
has been completed and your funds remitted to your account. This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants/non participants of this program.
We also wish to bring to your notice our next premium stakes draw where you
stand a chance of winning up to 20 million Euro; we hope that with a part of
your prize, you will participate.
Please contact your claims agent immediately for due processing and
remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice:

You are advised to contact our agents Mr. Arnold Brown (Paying
Agent/Foreign Department Manager) on email: destinylottery@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
within two weeks of receiving this notice. Failure to do so may warrant
disqualification.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, remember to quote your
REFERENCE NUMBER: DLINT/3086/2508/05 and BATCH NUMBER: R4/B549-24 in every
of your correspondences with your claims agent.

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our promotions program.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Brenda Smith.
(Lottery Coordinator)

N.B: Any breach of confidentiality Or Secrecy on the part of the winners
will result to disqualification and if you are below 18 years of age, you
are automatically disqualified.
Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your Claims agent immediately.