Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to create guest domain AND mm.c/grant_table.c errors

On 21 Sep 2005, at 15:10, Chris Bainbridge wrote:

I'm been struggling with this for a couple of days.. I'd assumed that
there was just something wrong with my setup rather than a bug. I've
seen the same PTE error. In trying to eliminate possible problems I've
started using the nightly binary xen builds. So I'm using the binary
precompiled hypervisor, dom0 and domU kernels.

Yeah this is a subtle bug in every backend driver. I'll see about making a patch.

 -- Keir