Re: [Xen-devel] Need help getting http interface with Xen 3 working

  • To: Tom Wilkie <tw275@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Jerry Gulla <jgulla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:54:07 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:51:49 +0000

Thanks, that's the piece I was missing.  I was trying to get
mod_python to call the .sv/Main.py file directly (which I managed to
do), but, obviously, it was also the wong thing to do :-).  I made the
appropriate change to my http.conf, pointed it at a copy of
tools/index.psp and got further. Now I just need to figure out why I
can't get any node info (Xend is running, as I can execute "xm list"
just fine).  Is there any logging I can turn on to see where it might
be getting stuck?

Thanks again,

Jerry