[Xen-devel] back/frontend drivers HelloWorld

  • To: "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Anton Korenyushkin <tiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:46:32 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:43:24 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to write 2 simple xen0/xenU modules, which only transfer string
"Hello world" by grant tables interface. But in docs/misc/grant-tables.txt
there is no explanation of how to transmit grant table reference to another
domain:
.. gref is then somehow transmitted to domB for use.

I'm reading blkback/front driver's code, but it is too complicated. I've
understood that i should use message rings for my task (i've read
docs/misc/blkif-drivers-explained.txt too). But how to get such ring?

May be a simple example of solution such problem exists, so could you point me
on this example?

Sorry for bad English.

--
Best regards,