[Xen-devel] Machine address and domains

Hi,

Is there a way to find out which domain a machine address belongs to
in domain0?

I think each domain may get several fragments of physical (machine)
memories. Given a specific machine address, is there any way to find out
which domain is currently having that piece of memory?

I searched some documents about Xen and the interface manual but I didn't
find out anything addresses this issue. Could you please help me here?

Thank you very much!

-- Wei