Re: [Xen-devel] Minimal fileset for Xenstore domU boot

On 27 Sep 2005, at 14:24, Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:

Could someone give me a rough skech of what I need to tell Xenstore in
order for my domain to complete booting? I have disabled both the
blkfront and netfront drivers in Linux, but booting still hangs at
some point after xenbus has been initialized.

How do I access the console, do I need to run xenconsoled?

Yes, you do, and xenconsoled requires xenstored. And your tools must introduce xenstored to the new domain when it is built.

Without xenconsoled the new domain will stall waiting for the console ring to empty, which never happens.

 -- Keir