Re: [Xen-devel] Problem access hardware with xen 3.0 unstable

On 8 Oct 2005, at 11:14, Manuel Bernhardt wrote:

Also when i boot an domain with dom0 kernel instead domU kernel ?

manuel

I'm afraid so. We currently have no interface for unprivileged domains to access PCI space. If we gave a domU unfettered access to PCI space and BIOS tables there would be a big conflict betwene that domain and domain0.

This isn't going to be very hard to fix, but stabilisation and domU interface freezes come first.

 -- Keir