Re: [Xen-devel] Deletion of 2.4 Linux sparse tree

> Hadn't MarkW volunteered to take that on? If not, disregard this
> mail..

Yeah, I'd been meaning to jump in here ;-)

I think it's best off being deleted until someone has time to fix it properly.
I did some fixing on it but found way too much stuff was still changing
underneath me to make catching it up really viable.  Right now, I'm not sure
I have the time - I'll bear it in mind for later.

Cheers,
Mark