Re: [Xen-devel] domU crashing with no root

On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 04:49:11PM -0600, Rob Gardner wrote:
> And when I start the domain, I get the following boot messages:
>
> I don't get it. This worked in the past. I want to boot from a loopback
> file, not an nfs server. Why does it think there is no sda1?

It's likely the blockdevice frontend didn't found any devices.
make sure you have hotplug in dom0 and that you installed xen's hotplug
files.

but the log you attached is missing important informations printed
before this part, so it may be something else.

--
Vincent Hanquez