Re: [Xen-devel] Time stopped

On my system the time stops when i try to start a domU. Even
when this startup fails, the clock has stopped. Often it goes
on after approx. 30 secs., but sometimes not. In this cases,
i can't shutdown the system anymore.

I'm using an IBM 336 server with one Xeon cpu. As os i've
installed SUSE Linux 10.0 which uses a 2.6.13 kernel. And
as Xen version i'm using the Xen3 build which is part of
the SUSE Linux 10.0 distribution.

Regards,
Stephan