[Xen-devel] xen printk?

i'm in the process of adding my own hypercall, but having a slow time at
it because i can't see the output of printk's in my fcns. in other
instances, i've been about to see the printk output in the xen dmesg
buffer (ie, 'xm dmesg'). should i be using the serial console to view
messages?

thanks,
-A.

--
Aaron Marks
Distributed Systems Lab

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis
 for a system of government."