[Xen-devel] How do we solve the problems in the staging tree?

  • To: "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Nakajima, Jun" <jun.nakajima@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:42:18 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:39:37 +0000

I heard "the mini-regression test now in place between a staging tree
and the public tree currently fails on some 64bit SMP cases and
therefore all patches submitted after are still queued up in the staging
tree."

I'm wondering how we can resolve that kind of situation effectively:
- Can we get the results from mini-regression tests?
- Can we access the staging tree to tell if the patch sent out has been
accepted or not? We need to reproduce the tree and problem to fix the
bug.

Jun
---
Intel Open Source Technology Center