[Xen-devel] why nfs get stalled for a while

I tried to use nfs in domU, the nfs server is deployed in dom0.

But when I tried to do "tar xvf linux-2.4.29.tar", the process will get
stalled for around 20-40 seconds after depress several, then it will
continue. This short stop is abnormal to me.

What could cause this problem? Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks,

Xin