[Xen-devel] xen 3.0 for AMD Pacifica

> We intend to add support for x86 h/w virtualization extensions
> as information about them becomes available.

What information is needed beyond the Pacifica documentation already
provided by AMD and the Vanderpool docs provided by Intel?

Is there any possibility of setting up a mailing list directed specifically at
xen 3.0 hardware supported virtualization?

Thanks,
Dave Feustel

--
Tired of having to defend against Malware?
You know: trojans, viruses, SPYWARE, ADWARE,