RE: [Xen-devel] status of xc_gnttab

> Hello All,
> Is the tools/libxc/xc_gnttab interface going to move forward?
>  I'd like to use and build upon what's there if these bits
> have a future.

grant tables and the event mechanism seem to be working well for us. No
reason to change any time soon.

The big issue is refactoring some of the frontend driver and xenbus code
to provide a better API with xenbus doing more of the work of handling
connections between front and backends. Fortunately all of this can
happen post 3.0 as it doesn't change the underlying guest API.

Ian